DJ’s Island is a “unique” and exquisite addition to the lifestyle environment in Western Pennsylvania, where you will have the opportunity to meet others who share the same interests and to develop new friendships. Upon entering, you will be welcomed at our reservation desk for a no-pressure evening of excitement. Couples, as well as singles, are welcome. New members will be given a tour of our new facilities by the host couple. A full staff is available from a doorman to waitresses to someone that will make sure all the rooms are clean and ready to be occupied. DJ’s will take great pride in making sure that everyone who comes to our club will want to return again. DJ’s Island is owned and operated by Jim and Debbie, who have taken all the good things from other clubs and put them all together under 8500 square feet of area, including:
A large dining area seating 200+ with dance floor with State of Art Lighting and Sound Equipment.
A 5 sided open bar with seating.
An open room with two king-size beds.
10 private rooms with complete baths in each.
A 20 person hot tub with an open shower area.
A full staff including doorman, receptionist, host couple, waitresses, cleaning staff, DJ and bartender.
To become a member, rules and membership applications must be filled out and signed. A Driver’s License must be shown at the time membership is issued. For more information contact [email protected] or call (412) 519-8608.
Club hours are 8:00 PM – 2:00 AM (Friday and Saturday). Doors will open at 7:00 PM and will be locked at 11:00 PM. We request that new members arrive between 7:00 and 8:00 PM for your exclusive tour and introduction to the Club.
The salad bar and h’ordeurves will be out at 7:30 PM. Dinner will be served from 8:00 PM until 11:30 PM. Deserts and finger sandwiches will be available at Salad Bar from midnight until closing.
DJ’s Island is a BYOB club with a large bar and a bartender to mix your drinks. All mixers are available, including an Oasis frozen drink machine.
Computers with AOL Access will be available for your convenience.
appetizers: chicken wings, chicken strips, calamari, cheese sticks, onion rings, and french fries
sandwiches: hamburger, cheeseburger, grilled chicken, and fried fish
salads: grilled chicken or steak
dinners: chicken parmesan, steak, crab cakes, spaghetti and meatballs, fresh fish, and jumbo fried shrimp
All dinners will be served with baked potato or french fries along with vegetables of the day.
Nightly specials will be available. A salad bar will be available.
Membership Rate $50.00 per year.
Single Male $75
Single Female $10
Single Male $75
Single Female $20
A membership card must be presented at the Reception Desk upon entering the club. Payments can be made with cash, check or charge.
1. No one admitted without a membership card that must be presented at the Reception Desk upon entering.
2. No one admitted without a reservation.
3. Alcohol must be given to the bartender and the bartender will have the right to determine if the member has had too much to drink.
4. “NO” means “NO” and should someone choose to pursue another member after this has happened, please report to a staff member and that member will be asked to leave.
5. No blue jeans will be worn on Saturday evening.
6. No cameras or video equipment.
7. DJ’s Island is a private membership association! No one may attend any function or come in the property without being accepted as a member of DJ’s Island. The Club is not open to the general public.
8. As a courtesy to our newer guests, please do not engage in heavy sexual activities in the nightclub area.
9. No glass permitted in the Jacuzzi area. Get a plastic cup from the bar.
10. No smoking is permitted in private playrooms.
11. NO DRUGS OF ANY KIN
DJs Island Reviews: